VMware Data Center Virtualization
VMware Data Center Virtualization certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, installing, and managing VMware vSphere environments in a real world environment.
VMware Desktop and Mobility
VMware Desktop and Mobility certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, installing, and managing a VMware Horizon with View environment deployed on a VMware vSphere implementation.
VMware Digital Workspace
VMware Digital Workspace certification is designed to gauge your skill configuring, deploying, managing, maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting VMware Workspace ONE and related solutions.
• Identify and describe components of Workspace ONE and complementary software
• Identify authentication technologies used in Workspace ONE
• Install, configure, and validate integrated components
• Explain integration of Workspace ONE with directory services
• Create and explain environment group structures
• Demonstrate end-user Workspace ONE portal configuration
• Configure Workspace ONE registration and activation
• Provision and secure applications
• Apply single sign-on and multifactor authentication
• Integrate with virtual desktop infrastructure (Horizon® virtual desktops and applications)
• Create and implement profiles, authentication policies, and role-based access controls
• Explain and issue device commands
• Manage email configurations
• Integrate with content resources and provision access
• Explain and analyze reporting and auditing
• Apply general troubleshooting techniques
• Implement unified endpoint management with Workspace ONE